Peppermint Vitality essential oil (Mentha piperita) has a bright, cool flavor, with benefits that include gastrointestinal comfort and normal digestion support, in addition to its great taste.* Store Young Living’s Peppermint Vitality oil in your pantry as a flavoring agent or a dietary supplement.
Peppermint Vitality™, part of our Vitality line for culinary and dietary use, is a versatile oil with a well-loved flavor. As a dietary supplement, Peppermint Vitality oil can support healthy gut function and digestive efficiency.* These benefits make it a great way to start your day or end a meal. Additionally, Peppermint Vitality oil as a dietary supplement may support exercise performance to help you have a great workout.
Because of its great taste, it’s easy to add this versatile oil to your tea or experiment with it in your baking.
Peppermint Vitality is an important ingredient in Young Living’s DiGize™ Vitality.
Peppermint Vitality Essential Oil Uses
- Add to your daily dietary supplements as overall support for healthy digestive system comfort.* Simply add 1–2 drops in a vegetarian gel capsule and take daily or as needed.
- Include a drop in a tall glass of cool water for a refreshing start to your morning.
- Blend with your pre-workout drink for an energizing start or wind down after your workout with a mint-infused chocolate or vanilla protein shake.
- Use in baking and in a wide variety of desserts.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
PEPPERMINT ESSENTIAL OIL
Fresh, nostalgic, and instantly recognizable, Peppermint essential oil’s scent invigorates the mind and senses, while inspiring a sense of peace. Used topically, Peppermint oil creates a cool, tingling sensation on the skin, making it a favorite for sports massage and an important part of Young Living’s Raindrop Technique®.
When your day is dragging—through a workout, class, or day at work—enjoy some Peppermint oil benefits by applying it to your head and neck. The refreshing aroma will give you a boost of positivity! Peppermint is also a great option for diffusing on its own or with compatible scents such as Lavender, Rosemary, Spearmint, or Sage!
Peppermint is a key ingredient in PanAway®, AromaEase®, Aroma Siez™, Relieve It™, and Deep Relief™ Roll-On essential oil blends.
Peppermint Essential Oil Uses
- After a tough workout, dilute a few drops of Peppermint in V-6™ Vegetable Oil Complex, and use it in a refreshing post-workout massage.
- Create your own home spa! Add Peppermint and Eucalyptus Radiata to hot bath water and enjoy the relaxing, invigorating scent and aromatic steam.
- Peppermint is in the same family as both Lavender and Rosemary. Diffuse the oils of these powerful botanicals together for a fresh aroma that uplifts the spirit.