Filtering by Tag: Patchouli EO
- 1 tbsp bentonite clay
- 1 tsp raw apple cider vinegar
- 2-3 drops of Frankincense or Patchouli essential oil
- Enough water to make a paste
- Combine ingredients and apply to face.
- Let it dry for 10-20 minutes (the more sensitive your skin, the less time is recommended).
- Remove with warm water and moisturize.
- 1 cup coconut oil (not melted)
- 1 tsp vitamin e oil (optional)
- 3-5 drops of Patchouli Oil (or your favorite topical Young Living Essential Oil)
Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl.
Mix on high for 6-7 minutes until mixture is a whipped, fluffy consistency.
- Place in a glass jar and store at room temperature or in the fridge! .