- 2 pounds small fingerling potatoes in assorted colors, well scrubbed
- 1½ tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- Zest of 1 lemon, divided
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill, chopped
LEMON DILL SAUCE
- ½ cup plain coconut or dairy yogurt
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill, chopped
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- Pinch of freshly ground pepper
- 2 drops Dill Vitality
- 2 drops Lemon Vitality
- Preheat oven to 450° F.
- Toss the potatoes with olive oil and salt and pepper on a rimmed baking sheet.
- Roast for 20–30 minutes, tossing halfway through, until fork tender and browned.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, whisk together sauce ingredients and set aside.
- Toss the warm roasted potatoes in a large bowl with lemon zest and fresh chopped dill to coat. Serve with lemon dill sauce on the side.